Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh the Car!

Where is Mom for all her worldly advice? I was trying to call a friend about a ride, since I had to take my car in and I accidentally brought up "Mom Cell" on my phone. Today would've been a nice day to talk. She would've put everything into the just right perspective for me. She would even say nice things about my car, even though it is falling apart and really annoying at times.

Anyway, today at work, someone thought it would be swell to smash the quarter glass window of my car. Uggh.


2 comments:

  1. Mom would definitely tell you that it's a jungle out there. She would be so worried for you in AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie just like having a boat..there are 2 good days//The Day You buy IT and the Day you sell it..THINK about IT..Sorry about your troubles ,Yes your MOM would be KIND and I would say ITS TIME..LOve Dad

    ReplyDelete