Wednesday, August 31, 2011

With me every step of the way...



Mere was there with me when a car came out of nowhere. My car was totaled; I was fine. Thanks Mom!
Mere was there with me when I gave up something I loved dearly, and she helped me get it back. Thanks Mom!
Mere was there with me today when I went car shopping and had an easy, wonderful experience. Thanks Mom!

I know she'd be thrilled to see me in a safe car, with basic amenities like air conditioning and power locks and windows! Ha! I've been stressed about this whole process, ever since my car was hit last Tuesday. Dina, Dad, and so many friends helped me through it. I am grateful for you all in my life and for my mamma keeping me safe.

1 comment:

  1. Love you!!! So thankful Mom is our angel looking out for us!

    ReplyDelete